Use this page to learn how to write and save a PDF in Apple iWork Pages. Writing a PDF is as simple as writing any other Pages document. The difference comes in how you export and save the document once you are finished.
- In Pages, create a new document or open an existing document.
- Write the new doc as you would any other normal Pages document. You can also edit your existing doc before converting to a PDF.
- Click File from the top menu.
- Click Export To, then select the option for PDF.
- Click Next, then type a name for your PDF document. The .PDF extension will automatically apply to indicate it is a PDF file.
- Pick a location to save your PDF: click Where, then select your location and click Export.