Use this page to to write, insert, or type special symbols or characters (foreign, accents, etc.). from your Apple iPhone or iPad.
After you complete the below steps, your keyboard will be specific to that language whenever you use the keyboard (such as in the Messaging or Mail app). This includes changes such as language specific characters/symbols or accents (like the Spanish tilde).
- From your device, press the Setting icon.
- Scroll down and press General.
- Scroll down and press Keyboard.
- Press Keyboards (at the top).
- Scroll down and press Add New Keyboard.
- Scroll through the list and select a keyboard, such as Spanish.
- To delete a keyboard, click the Edit button at the top, then the red circle, and then press Delete.