If you want play Fortnite on a Samsung Galaxy Note9 or the Samsung Galaxy Tab S4, you can use a workaround to download and start playing.
- Fortnite is not currently available on the Google Play Store yet (as of August 2018).
- However, there’s a workaround to get Fortnite on your Note9 or Tab S4 and get your outfit.
Follow these steps to get Fortnite:
- On your Samsung Note9 or Tab S4, go to the Samsung folder, then tap Galaxy Apps.
- Tap the Fortnite Banner.
- Tap Install, then open the popup. Be prepared to wait a little bit was Fortnite installs.
- Make sure that you don’t delete the the Fortnite Installer as it remains visible in the app tray after you install the game because it’s required for Fortnite to work.
- Read the terms and tap Accept.
- After Fortnite installs, open, sign in, and play.
- Create an Epic Game account if you haven’t already to sign in.