If you play Fortnite on a Samsung Galaxy Note9 or the Samsung Galaxy Tab S4, you can get the Galaxy Outfit for free! Read on to find out how to get your outfit:
- The outfit is only available on the Galaxy Note9 or Galaxy Tab S4 – no other devices
- Only one Galaxy outfit is granted per device.
Fortnite is not currently available on the Google Play Store yet (as of August 2018). However, there’s a workaround to get Fortnite on your Note9 or Tab S4 and get your outfit. Follow these steps:
- On your Samsung Note9 or Tab S4, go to the Samsung folder, then tap Galaxy Apps.
- Tap the Fortnite Banner.
- Tap Install, then open the popup. Be prepared to wait a little bit was Fortnite installs.
- Make sure that you don’t delete the the Fortnite Installer as it remains visible in the app tray after you install the game because it’s required for Fortnite to work.
- Read the terms and tap Accept.
- After Fortnite installs, open, sign in, and play. Create an Epic Game account if you haven’t already.
- Play three matches of Fortnite Battle Royale on your Note9 or Galaxy Tab S4.
- After each match, tap Return to Lobby.
- Look for the Galaxy Outfit notification in the game after you return to the lobby after the third game you play. (it could take up to 48 hours).
- Tap Open on the notification to access and equip the Galaxy Outfit.